Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Conversation between God and Bily


Billy: God can I ask u a question?
God:sure!
Billy: promise u won't get mad at
me.
God: I promise.
Billy: why did u let so much
happen to me
today?
God: how do u mean?
Billy:well I woke up late,
God: yes.
Billy:my car would  not start.
God: okay.
Billy:at lunch they made me the
wrong
sandwich and I had to wait as
they prepared another.
God: hm mm.
Billy : on my way home, my phone
went dead
just as I was about to pick up a
call.
God:Alright.
Billy: and on top of it all, wen I
got
home I
just wanted to soak my feet in
my new foot
  mas sager and relax, but it would not
work!
Nothing went right! Why did u do
that?
God: let me see, the death angel
was at your bed
dis morning and I had to send
one of my
angels to battle him for your life, I
let u sleep trough
that.
Billy: (humbled) oh!
God:I did not want your car to start
because
there was a drunk driver on your
route that
would  have hit you if were on the
road and would have killed you.
Billy: (ashamed)
GOD: the first person who made
your sandwich
today was sick and I didn't want
you to catch
the flu, I knew u could not afford to
miss work.
Billy: (embarrassed) okay.
God:your phone went dead because the
person that
was calling was going to give
false witness
about what u said on that call, I
did not even
let u talk to him so u cud be
covered.
Billy: (softly) I see God.
God: on the foot mas sager, it had
shortage
that was going to throw out all of
the power
in your house tonight. I didn't
think u wanted
to be in the dark.
Billy: I'm sorry God.
God: don't be sorry, just learn to
trust me in all
things, the good and the bad.
Billy: I will trust u.
God: and don't doubt because my plan
for your day
is always better than your plan.
Billy: I won't, and God let me just
tell u
thank u for everything today.
God:you are welcome my child,
its
just another
day being your God and I love
looking after my
children..
If you are grateful to God for all
He has
done and
the ones He is yet to do, type
THANK U GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment