Tuesday, April 1, 2014

REASONS OF ME

Am vibrant self motivated and smart working person capable of adapting to a challenging environment and also able to work as a genuine team member and as well as own initiative and always ready for advance technology adaptation. I do have analytical interpersonal and technology aptitude and with strong communication skills. I am proactive,highly focused with strong ability to absorb technical information and employ analytical and logical approach to problem solving at handling and interpreting data.

My aspiration to interact as well as meeting new friends and also teaching and making it practical to do business in the highest level possible has risen from my lasting interest in the current affairs affecting almost every other person residing in this God given and only life-supporting planet "Earth". Alongside this, i want to use my platform to interact with youth and every other enlighten being to share,know,decide and bring fourth the long awaited and very much influencing and life-changing information. This will also give me a good and only chance to make the love of God real to everybody and help in facilitating the enhancement of the Good news 'GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST'.
With the sufficient grace of God driven by His good and loving WILL,I will.
I fully trust in the living God to help me.
may the LORD bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment